Tuesday 24 September 2013

Philosophical perspective test anyone?

Hey y'all, Sharon here!
I had an interesting thought today. In my education 251 course, we were instructed to test a test to see what sort of educational philosophy we each were. I encourage you to take this on and see what kind of philosophical perspective you have! You might even be surprised by the results.
Here is the link in case you were interested. :) 

P.S. - it will only take about five minutes of your time. 


Cheers,Sharon 

1 comment:

  1. I took your quiz for philosophy of education and I was not surprised at all by the results! I found I have an existential - progressivism educational philosophy meaning I see education as needing to be for the individuals focusing on the students rather than the subject matter. Lowest on my score - also not surprisingly - was tied with Perrenialism and Behaviorism which both consist of pumping information into kids and controlling their behaviors. What were your guys' educational philosophy views?
    -- Angie

    ReplyDelete